Please compose and submit a memo to the committee outlining the request and the justification for requesting the new minor.
- Minimum credit hours: 15 (may be interdisciplinary)
- Minimum upper division credit hours: 6
- Minimum hours in residency: 9
- Minimum GPA and allowable grades: 2.0 minimum GPA, with a minumum grade of C- or higher
- A single course may not fulfill more than a total of two graduation requirements. Programs may restrict students’ ability to double dip courses as long as they are explicit and that language is in the academic catalog.
Admissions requirement: CU/CLAS existing requirements
In addition, for interdisciplinary minors, EPCC would like to see:
- an introductory course to with a multidisciplinary approach or theme
- an upper division capstone or theory course that synthesizes material
- a list of electives that can be taken and/or an indication that an advisor will oversee the choices so that there is some coherence in the grouping.