Saturday, May 1st, 2021
7:30 am to 6:00 pm
University of Colorado Denver, Auraria Campus
For more information on the regional contest nearest you, please visit the Contest Calendar. If you have questions please contact the state office email@example.com or by phone at 303.315.1789.
- There is a fee of $25 per participant (not per entry). See the payment sheet in the Regional Winners Packet. The fee may also be paid online Here. Please note that there are additional service charges for online payments.
- Please mail your registration fee to National History Day in Colorado, Kayla Gabehart, 4752 River Highlands Loop, Elizabeth, CO
- We will never turn down an entry because of an inability to pay the fees. If this is an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are unable to issue refunds, even in the case of overpayment or cancellation.
- If you choose to pay online, please know that there is a service charge to EventBrite attached to each registrant.
- Note to teachers: If your school district is paying for your students, please include a list of applicable students for payment.