The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is searching for a new Director of Religious Studies. Any rostered faculty member may apply. The responsibilities of the position include:
· Advising Religious Studies minors
· Recruiting students to the minor (participating in outreach events, creating marketing materials, etc.)
· Scheduling courses
· Recruiting, retaining, and communicating with faculty to teach Religious Studies courses
· Assessing Learning Outcomes
· Attending monthly Interdisciplinary Directors’ Council Meetings
The compensation for the directorship varies by current position and FTE.
Deadline for applications is December 1, 2020.
Please send letter of interest and abbreviated cv highlighting research, teaching, and service related to Religious Studies to Associate Dean Marjorie Levine-Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions should also be addressed to AD Levine-Clark.