Job description: Assist in the areas of video production and video editing for a series of five digital storytelling workshops with fifty community members focused on drug overdose prevention and harm reduction.
Date of position: 14 May 2021- 31 August 2021. Start date and positions are dependent on the finalization of a contract between CU Denver and CDPHE.
Rate of pay: $20 per hour. About 250 hours overall during the project period.
- You must be a CU Denver graduate or undergraduate student (junior or senior standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Applicants will be subject to a background check prior to hiring
Submit your updated CV and a brief letter that addresses the items below to Marty Otañez, Chair and Associate Professor, CU Denver Anthropology Department, Marty.Otanez@ucdenver.edu; 415-306-4754. Please address the following in your submission:
- First and last name
- CU Denver email address
- Unofficial CU Denver transcripts
- Do you currently work for the University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus?
- What is your academic standing?
- What is your major?
- Why are you interested in this position? Please explain within in five sentences.
- What skills or past experience would make you a good assistant for this project? Please describe within five sentences.