We encourage you to schedule an appointment in advance by logging into WCOnline, our online-scheduling and appointment system.
To make sure appointments are available for everyone, each person is limited to:
- 1 appointment per day per location/service
- 2 appointments per week per location/service
- 4 total appointments per week across all locations/services
Note: Failure to show for an appointment after a five-minute grace period will result in the appointment's cancellation so that the consultant may assist other individuals.
iCal and WCOnline: please note that if you are using iCal, your appointment time will display as one hour later than your actual appointment. System emails and texts will display the correct appointment time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- You must first register in WCOnline and you must fill out ALL fields. Some helpful tips:
- Email: Use whatever address you like, so long as you check it frequently.
- Telephone Number: Please provide a cell or number where we can actually reach you.
- Graduation Year: If you’re not sure, guess.
- First/Home Language: If your language is not listed, choose ‘other’ (at the bottom).
- Major: If you’re not sure, guess.
- Now log in to WCOnline using your email address and password.
- Select your desired location/service from the AVAILABLE SCHEDULES menu. We offer synchronous (real-time) online appointments during open hours at all locations except the Auraria Library and Campus Village Denver. If you're looking for an evening online appointment (6pm-12am), choose the Online Evenings schedule.
- First, make sure that you are viewing the correct week and day/date. You can navigate to other days/weeks by using either the overhead calendars or the Next Week/Previous Week buttons.
- If you prefer a specific consultant, find their name on the left-hand side and click a white box that corresponds with both the consultant and your desired appointment time. If you have no consultant preference at all, simply click a white box under your desired appointment time.
- If you need more help, watch this video about how to make appointments.