We encourage you to schedule an appointment in advance by logging into WCOnline, our online-scheduling and appointment system.
To make sure appointments are available for everyone, each person is limited to:
- 1 appointment per day per location/service
- 2 appointments per week per location/service (Fall 2021: 3 appointments per week via the "CU Denver, City Heights Learning Commons" schedule)
- 4 total appointments per week across all locations/services
Note: Failure to show for an appointment after a five-minute grace period will result in the appointment's cancellation so that the consultant may assist other individuals.
- You must first register in WCOnline and you must fill out ALL fields. Some helpful tips:
- Email: Use whatever address you like, so long as you check it frequently.
- Telephone Number: Please provide a cell or number where we can actually reach you.
- Graduation Year: If you’re not sure, guess.
- First/Home Language: If your language is not listed, choose ‘other’ (at the bottom).
- Major: If you’re not sure, guess.
- Now log in to WCOnline using your email address and password.
- Select your desired location/service from the AVAILABLE SCHEDULES menu. We offer synchronous (real-time) online appointments during open hours at all locations except the Auraria Library and Campus Village Denver. If you're looking for an evening online appointment (6pm-12am), choose the Online Evenings schedule.
- First, make sure that you are viewing the correct week and day/date. You can navigate to other days/weeks by using either the overhead calendars or the Next Week/Previous Week buttons.
- If you prefer a specific consultant, find their name on the left-hand side and click a white box that corresponds with both the consultant and your desired appointment time. If you have no consultant preference at all, simply click a white box under your desired appointment time.
- If you need more help, watch this video about how to make appointments.