We encourage you to schedule an appointment in advance by logging into WCOnline, our online-scheduling and appointment system.
To make sure appointments are available for everyone, each person is limited to:
- 1 appointment per day per location/service
- 2 appointments per week per location
- Online Drop Boxes: 1 appointment/week
- CU Denver, City Heights Learning Commons: 3 appointments per week
- 4 total appointments per week across all locations/services
Note: Failure to show for an appointment after a five-minute grace period will result in the appointment's cancellation so that the consultant may assist other individuals.
- You must first register in WCOnline and you must fill out ALL fields. Some helpful tips:
- Email: Use whatever address you like, so long as you check it frequently.
- Telephone Number: Please provide a cell or number where we can actually reach you.
- Graduation Year: If you’re not sure, guess.
- First/Home Language: If your language is not listed, choose ‘other’ (at the bottom).
- Major: If you’re not sure, guess.
- Now log in to WCOnline using your email address and password.
- Select your desired location/service from the SELECT A SCHEDULE menu. We offer synchronous (real-time) online appointments during open hours at all locations except the Auraria Library.
- The default display is called Standard Display and allows you to search for appointments using Form Fields. You can switch to the Calendar Display (either temporarily or permanently) by clicking the link at the bottom of Standard Display or changing your system settings in Profile & Communication Settings.
- You can filter for specific consultants by name, consultants with specific specializations, and types of appointments (live online or face-to-face ) using the drop-down menus.
- Need more help? Check out our Scheduling an Appointment Guide.
- First time having a live-online appointment? Check out our Online Appointment Starter Guide.