NOTES FOR THE FAIR: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019
STUDENTS - BEFORE THEY ARRIVE: Please review ALL Display & Safety requirements and prepare your project accordingly
- Full ISEF Display & Safety Information: View HERE
- View DMRSEF Display & Safety Checklist: View PDF
WHAT TO BRING:
- Print and bring the email with "Your Project Details" information on it (or have it readily available to view on your phone or tablet).
- ALL corrected and original forms that did not need corrections for your project (the same forms you submitted online to register your project and that were corrected and approved by SRC for competition).
- Your project and all related materials for judging. There is no electricity available in the gym.
- Book, phone, tablet, or other items to keep you busy during downtime.
- Water bottle (highly recommended). Each student will get 1 bottle of water for lunch, there are water fountains throughout the facility to refill bottles.
- Lunch is provided with registration. Food for purchase will be available on campus in the Student Commons Building and vending machines in the Student Wellness Center. Students may bring their own snacks.
- It is a very active day, please wear comfortable shoes.
Each school is scheduled to arrive at a scheduled time - please comply with this schedule to help alleviate traffic congestion at the entrance of the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center. See below to view your school's designated arrival time.
Schedule applies to buses and individuals arriving by car. The parking map can be found HERE. Please note, you will need your license plate number at the kiosk when paying for parking.
ARRIVALS: THERE IS NO STUDENT CHECK-IN. WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PROCEED DIRECTLY TO YOUR TABLE LOCATION IN THE GYM. THE MAP CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- ALL high school projects (Senior Division): arrive at 8:30 a.m.
- The following schools are scheduled to arrive at 9:00 a.m.:
- Academy Charter School
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Bromley East Charter School
- Campus MS
- Challenge School
- Coal Creek Canyon K-8
- Crown Pointe Academy
- Foundations Academy
- Frassati Catholic Academy
- Girls Athletic Leadership School
- Most Precious Blood Catholic School
- The following schools are scheduled to arrive at 9:15 a.m.:
- Christ the King Roman Catholic School
- Friends MS
- Ken Caryl MS
- McAuliffe International
- Morey MS
- Notre Dame Parish School
- The following schools are scheduled to arrive at 9:30 a.m.:
- Crescent View Academy
- Free Horizon Montessori
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Grant Beacon MS
- Liberty MS
- Ranch View MS
- Rocky Heights MS
- Skinner MS
- SkyView Academy
- Stanley British Primary School
- STEM School Highlands Ranch
- Two Roads Charter School
We have designated a room on the third floor of the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center for prayer. Please ask the information desk for the specific location.