Day-of fair details for student competitors:
STUDENTS - BEFORE YOU ARRIVE: Please review all Display & Safety requirements and prepare your project accordingly
- Full ISEF Display & Safety Information: View HERE
- View DMRSEF Display & Safety Checklist: View PDF
- Sample DMRSEF category judge card: View PDF
WHAT TO BRING:
- Print and bring the email with "Your Project Details" information on it (or have it readily available to view on your phone or tablet) - this will be sent to you prior to the 2020 fair.
- ALL corrected and original project forms (the same forms you submitted online to register your project and that were corrected and approved by SRC for competition).
- Your project display and all related materials for judging. There is no electricity available for displays.
- Book, phone, tablet, or other items to keep you busy during downtime.
- A resuable water bottle (highly recommended). In the interest of sustainability, we will not be providing single-use plastic water bottles at this year's fair. Compostable cups and filling stations will be available throughout the venue. We ask that you bring your own reusable water bottle as well.
- Lunch is provided with registration. Food for purchase will be available on campus in the Student Commons Building and vending machines in the Student Wellness Center. Students may bring their own snacks.
- It is a very active day, please wear comfortable shoes.
Each school is scheduled to arrive at a specified time - please comply with this schedule to help alleviate traffic congestion at the entrance of the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center. Scheduled arrival times apply to buses as well as those arriving by car.
- 8:30 a.m. - All high school projects (Senior Division)
- 9:00 a.m. - (Junior Division) Academy Charter School, Bradford Intermediate, Bromley East Charter School, Campus Middle School, Challenge Middle School, Christ the King Roman Catholic School, Crescent View Academy, Crown Pointe Academy, Escuela de Guadalupe, Foundations Academy, Girls Athletic Leadership School, Woodrow Wilson Academy
- 9:30 a.m. - (Junior Division) Frassati Catholic Academy, Free Horizon Montessori, Friends Middle School, Good Shepherd Catholic School, Heritage Heights Academy, Hope Academy, John E. Flynn Academy, Liberty Middle School, Notre Dame Catholic School, Omar D Blair Charter School, Skinner Midddle School, SkyView Academy, St Catherine of Siena, West Middle School
THERE IS NO STUDENT CHECK-IN. WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PROCEED DIRECTLY TO YOUR TABLE LOCATION IN THE GYM.
PARKING INFORMATION: Auraria Campus Parking Map
Teachers / Parents / Guests: We recommnd that you park in the Tivoli Parking Garage, which costs $7 for the full day. Credit card payments are made at the first floor kiosks. Please note that you will need your license plate number when paying. Parking is also available in the 7th Street Garage and can be paid in cash.
Buses: Please alert DMRSF staff if your students will be arriving by bus. Bus parking is available in the Elm lot between 5th and 7th St., off Walnut St.