Data current as of 2020.
- Since 1988 (the earliest records available), the MA in Communication program has graduated 144 students (with all but 12 students graduating since 2000).
- In recent years, the MA in Communication program has averaged 30 students (includes both fulltime and parttime).
- Approximately 70% of MA in Communication program graduates work as professional communicators or communication managers in business, nonprofit, or government organizations.
- Approximately 20% of MA in Communication program graduates work in the academic field.
- The undergraduate majors of our MA students are diverse, ranging from Art History to Business, Communication, English, Journalism, Sociology, and many others