CLAS Dean's List Scholarship
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) awards scholarship funds to students to recognize outstanding achievement. These scholarship funds are provided to CLAS by the State Colorado and administered through the CLAS Dean's Office. Students receiving financial aid who are awarded a Dean’s List Scholarship may have their financial aid package adjusted.
The scholarships are based solely on academic performance. The philosophy of the College is that all eligible students will receive Dean’s List Scholarship funds. Students who make the CLAS Dean’s List for both semesters of the previous academic year are automatically notified of their potential eligibility during the summer term. Students must apply and meet all eligibility requirements to be awarded the CLAS Dean’s List scholarship.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be currently enrolled as a CLAS undergraduate
- Intend to graduate with a BA or BS degree in CLAS
- Undeclared liberal arts students must declare a major
- Pre-Business & Pre-Engineering students are not eligible
- Pre-Health Career students (Pre-Dental, Pre-Medicine, Pre-Nursing, Pre-Pharmacy, etc) must declare a major
- Be completing requirements toward their first bachelor's degree
- Have been named to both the Fall and Spring CLAS Dean's List for the academic year immediately preceding the CLAS Dean's List Scholarship application (The CLAS Dean's List criteria are pubclished in the UCD Catalog and on the CLAS webpage here)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in their University of Colorado coursework
- Meet in-state tuition classification as defined here
- Meet the requirements of the UCD Financial Aid Academic Standards Policies as defined here.
- Not be in default on a student loan now owe a repayment of aid grant
Questions about the CLAS Dean’s List Scholarship should be directed to the CLAS Advising Office located in NC 1030, or via phone at 303-315-7102 or email at email@example.com.