Below is a list of frequently used forms, resources and documents for CLAS students along with brief descriptions of each. If you need a different form or have a question on anything listed below, please try visiting the Registrar's Office forms page or contact CLAS Advising at (303)315-7100 or

Registrar's Office Forms

Grade Forgiveness Request Form

For requests to re-take, eligible enrolled courses to have previous grade replaced in GPA calculation by new grade.

Intra University Transfer (IUT) Form

For requests to switch from one school or college within CU Denver to another

Late Withdrawal Petition 

Used when a student is dropping a course between the Withdrawal Deadline (typically after the 10th week of classes) and the Wednesday before Finals Week

Schedule Adjustment Form

Used when self-service registration options are not available on UCDAccess or when signatures are required for adding or dropping courses, requesting overloads, time conflicts, pass/fail or non-credit option approvals

Special Processing Form (Independent Study)

Used for students seeking to enroll in a CLAS independent study course

CLAS Advising Forms and Resources

Major/Minor Declaration Form 

Used to add, remove or change a CLAS major or minor

Prerequisite Permission Steps

Steps for requesting a prerequisite override

Prerequisite Exceptions Contacts 

List of contacts by CLAS department for requesting prerequisite exceptions.

Retroactive Withdrawal Petition

Petition reviewed by the Academic Standards Committee that is to be used when seeking to have courses withdrawn after a term has ended and final grades have been posted

Lynx Central 

List of important offices and resources on campus