The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) has organized international academic programs for more than 20 years, and our objective is to provide a rigorous academic experience, foster dialogues that cross borders, and create a global network of responsible future leaders. The combination of educational, cultural, and social exchange in each of our programs allows participants to explore challenging ideas, form life-long friendships, and form cross-border networks that will greatly benefit their educational and professional development.
In Hong Kong, the Asia Institute for Political Economy (AIPE) offers a unique opportunity for students from across Asia and the United States to explore fundamental issues related to political economy and government and to delve into political and economic issues facing their countries. As the financial center of Asia and the location of an ongoing pro-democracy movement, Hong Kong is the perfect setting to bring together students to discuss these topics. AIPE will take place from July 7-28, 2018, and upon successful completion of the program, students will earn 3 academic credits from George Mason University. The Program Director is Brigit Moore, who can be reached at email@example.com.
- Interested in a career in international affairs or business?
- Want to discuss complex contemporary issues in a diverse academic setting?
- Eager to visit Hong Kong, a modern city built on an ancient civilization, where cultures intersect and East meets West?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, the Asia Institute for Political Economy (AIPE) is the program for you. Stand out in the competitive global job market and in graduate school admissions by gaining invaluable international experience this summer!
The deadline to apply to the Asia Institute for Political Economy in Hong Kong has been EXTENDED to March 1.
In Prague, the American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) gives students from Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia, and the US the opportunity to study political economy, political philosophy, and conflict management. The program will take place from July 7-31, 2018 and upon successful completion of the program students will gain academic credit from Charles University. The Prague program director is Matthew Kwasiborski, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Interested in a career in international affairs and want to discuss complex contemporary issues in a diverse academic setting?
- Eager to visit Prague - one of the most beautiful cities in Europe?
- If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, the American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) is the program for you. Stand out in the competitive global job market and in graduate school admissions by gaining invaluable international experience this summer!
The deadline to be considered for full funding to our programs in Hong Kong and Prague is March 1, 2018.