Undergraduate Physics Majors and Graduate students who have completed the introductory physics sequence can apply to assist faculty members as a grader for introductory physics courses. Graders' responsibilities vary based on course and faculty need.
Graders are Responsible for:
- Weekly communication with the professor(s) they are assisting
- Completing grading on the schedule established with the faculty member(s)
- Completing grading in a confidential and professional manner
- Accessing student work and records in a secure location to ensure confidentiality
- Undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a degree seeking program.
- Enrolled in credit bearing activities during the semester serving as a grader.
- Completed College Physics I and II with a C- or better to grade for College Physics.
- Completed General Physics I and II with a C- or better to grade for General Physics or College Physics.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications (but not required to apply):
- Student enrolled at the University of Colorado Denver.
- Competed College Physics I and II or General Physics I and II with a B or better.
- Graduate student standing.
Pay for this position is $2,147-$4,293 for graduate students and $1,725-$3,450 for undergraduate students per section for one semester. Anticipated average workload per week is 5-10 hours per section based on faculty need.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below: