Physics Minor Program Requirements
- Students must complete a minimum of 16 PHYS credit hours.
- Students must complete a minimum of 6 upper-division (3000-level and above) PHYS credit hours.
- Students must achieve a minimum GPA of 2.0 for all courses applied to minor requirements.
- Students must complete all minor courses taken at CU Denver and all transfer courses applying to minor requirements with a minimum grade of C-(1.7). Students cannot complete minor course requirements as pass/fail.
- Students must complete a minimum of 9 PHYS credit hours with CU Denver faculty.
Program Restrictions, Allowances and Recommendations
- A student majoring in physics cannot earn a minor in physics.
Take either one of the following sequences:
- PHYS 2010 - College Physics I
- PHYS 2020 - College Physics II
- PHYS 2030 - College Physics Lab I
- PHYS 2040 - College Physics Lab II
- PHYS 2311 - General Physics I: Calculus-Based
- PHYS 2321 - General Physics Lab I or PHYS 2351 - Applied Physics Lab I
- PHYS 2331 - General Physics II: Calculus-Based
- PHYS 2341 - General Physics Lab II or PHYS 2361 - Applied Physics Lab II
Take six upper division (3000-level or higher) PHYS credit hours of electives.
For more information, contact:
Michael "Bodhi" Rogers (Physics advisor)