Undergraduate Certificate in Community Leadership - 15 credit hours (5 classes)
The Certificate program in community leadership is offered to those who take five courses of interests in community/labor organizing tracks. While a certificate program will be offered on the weekend as part of a regular ND class, there is no requirement of getting a BA prior to taking a certificate in labor and community organizing related classes. The certificate program will be offered not only by faculty members at the political science department but also by well-known practitioners in fields of expertise (such as labor laws, collective bargaining, labor movement history, labor organizing, social media and organizing, rank and file leadership, etc.).
- BA degree from an accredited college or university for an MA certificate
- High school degree from an accredited high school for a BA certificate
- Complete 5 courses (15 credits) with ND programs as a non-degree-seeking student
Tuition: Varies by fiscal year and level
- The tutition and fees for a typical 3 credit graduate course for FY 2017-2018 will range from $1300-$1350*
- The tutition and fees for a typical 3 credit undergraduate course for FY 2017-2018 will range from $1400-$1450*
*Please note that textbook costs are not included in these estimates.