Graduate Directors and Administrators Support Needed for Upcoming Graduate Program Fair

Published: Nov. 3, 2023

Dear Program Directors and Administrators,

I hope you’re all well. I apologize for the late notice, but I am writing because I will be supporting the upcoming November 7th Graduate Fair being put on by our Director of Graduate Recruitment. There will be one table for each school/college, and I will be staffing the CLAS table and fielding questions from prospective students.

We will be inviting all current undergraduate, non-degree graduate, and degree-seeking graduate students to the event. Names of interested students who indicated interest in specific programs will be shared with you to follow up.

To that end, I am kindly asking for your support to be able to field student questions as best I can. Please keep in mind that I can only provide a very broad overview of each of your programs and students will be encouraged to both visit your websites and get in contact with you with more specific questions. If possible, please complete columns H-N on this sheet ASAP (please find it ​xlsx icon here) with information about your program(s). I kindly ask that you keep responses as concise as possible.

For your reference:

• Admit terms: Refers to which semesters you admit students (fall, spring, and/or summer)
  • Funding support: Please broadly yet briefly indicate if there are graduate assistantships, scholarships, opportunities to TA, research assistantships, etc.
  • Department specializations: Refers to faculty specializations/areas of expertise or program emphases

If the contact information is incorrect for your programs in columns B-G (chair, program director, etc.), please also feel free to update those accordingly. No need to add anything to the “CLAS Certificates” or “FAQ” sheets in the workbook.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Stephanie

Stephanie Puello (she/her/ella)
Graduate Academic Services Coordinator
University of Colorado Denver
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences

E: Stephanie.Puello@ucdenver.edu
T: 303-315-0074
signature_1971960959signature_344610453