Areas of Expertise:
Health and labor market outcomes, Productivity costs of disease, Health insurance, Influence of employment-contingent health insurance on treatment and labor supply, Socioeconomic healthcare disparities, Healthcare Delivery, Medicaid
Cathy J. Bradley, Ph.D., is the Associate Dean for Research in the Colorado School of Public Health and the Deputy Director of the University of Colorado Cancer Center. She holds the Grohne Chair for Cancer Prevention and Control Research. Prior to joining the University of Colorado, she was the founding Chair of the Department of Healthcare Policy and Research, and Associate Director of Cancer Prevention and Control at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. Dr. Bradley is an internationally recognized expert in health services research and health economics. Her expertise is in labor market outcomes of cancer survivors, health policy, and health disparities. Dr. Bradley is on the editorial board of the Journal of Cancer Survivorship, and is a member of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine National Cancer Policy Forum.
- Bradley CJ, Stevens J, Enewold L, Warren JL. Stage and Mortality of Low-income Cancer Patients: Evidence from SEER-Medicaid. Cancer. In Press.
- Sakamoto MR, Eguchi M, Azelby CM, Diamond JR, Fischer CM, Borges VF, Bradley CJ, Kabos P. New opioid and benzodiazepine use after curative-intent treatment in breast cancer patients. J Natl Comp Cancer Network. In press.
- Leppert MH, Ho PM, Burke J, Madsen TE, Kleindorfer D, Sillau S, Daugherty S, Bradley CJ, Poisson SN. Young Women Had More Strokes Than Young Men in a Large, United States Claims Sample [published online ahead of print, 2020 Sep 18]. Stroke. 2020;STROKEAHA120030803. doi:10.1161/STROKEAHA.120.030803
- Morgan RL, Karam SD, Bradley CJ. Ethnic Disparities in PET/CT Utilization at Diagnosis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer [published online ahead of print, 2020 Mar 5]. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2020;djaa034. doi:10.1093/jnci/djaa034
- Cox-Martin E, Anderson-Mellies A, Borges V, Bradley C. Chronic pain, health-related quality of life, and employment in working-age cancer survivors. J Cancer Surviv. 2020;14(2):179-187. doi:10.1007/s11764-019-00843-0
- Warren JL, Benner S, Stevens J, Enewold L, Huang B, Zhao L, Tilahun N, Bradley CJ. Development and Evaluation of a Process to Link Cancer Patients in the SEER Registries to National Medicaid Enrollment Data. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 2020;2020(55):89-95. doi:10.1093/jncimonographs/lgz035
- Cox-Martin E, Cox MG, Basen-Engquist K, Bradley C, Blalock JA. Changing multiple health behaviors in cancer survivors: smoking and exercise. Psychol Health Med. 2020;25(3):331-343. doi:10.1080/13548506.2019.1679849
- Sabik LM, Vichare AM, Dahman B, Bradley CJ. Co-payment policies and breast and cervical cancer screening in Medicaid. Am J Manag Care. 2020;26(2):69-74. doi:10.37765/ajmc.2020.42395
- Sabik LM, Eom KY, Dahman B, Li J, Yao N, van Londen GJ, Bradley CJ. The Impact of Massachusetts Health Reform on Colorectal and Breast Cancer Stage at Diagnosis. Med Care. 2020;58(2):183-191. doi:10.1097/MLR.0000000000001241
- Sabik LM, Dahman B, Vichare A, Bradley CJ. Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: The Role of Physician Payment and Managed Care. Med Care Res Rev. 2020;77(1):34-45. doi:10.1177/1077558718771123