Below is a list of frequently used forms, resources and documents for CLAS students along with brief descriptions of each. If you need a different form or have a question on anything listed below, please try visiting the Registrar's Office forms page or contact CLAS Advising at (303)315-7100 or

Schedule Adjustment Form 

Used when self-service registration options are not available on UCDAccess or when signatures are required for adding or dropping courses, requesting overloads, time conflicts, pass/fail or non-credit option approvals

Late Add Form 

Used to add courses between the start of the second week of classes in the semester and the Census date

Late Withdrawal Petition 

Used when a student is dropping a course between the Withdrawal Deadline (typically after the 10th week of classes) and the Wednesday before Finals Week

Post-Census Late ADD Petition 

Used for students seeking to add a course after the term Census Date has occurred

Retroactive Withdrawal Petition

Petition reveiwed by the Academic Standards Committee that is to be used when seeking to have courses withdrawn after a term has ended and final grades have been posted

Intra University Transfer (IUT) Form

For requests to switch from one school or college within CU Denver to another

CLAS Major/Minor Advisor by Department List 

Lists general office contacts, major/minor advisors and chairs by department

CLAS Advising Office Schedule 

Information on the CLAS Advising office hours, staff contact information and services offered

Core and CLAS Requirements Handout - Summer 2018 and before 

Displays the core curriculum and CLAS graduation requirements for students who started in summer 2018 or earlier

Core and CLAS Requirements Handout - Fall 2018 and after 

Displays the core curriculum and CLAS graduation requirements for students who started in fall 2018 or later

Major/Minor Declaration Form 

Used to add, remove or change a CLAS major or minor

Special Processing Form (Independent Study) 

Used for students seeking to enroll in a CLAS independent study course

Prerequisite Permission Contacts 

List of contacts by CLAS department for requesting prerequisite override permission

Resource Contact Sheet

List of important offices and resources on campus

Academic Success Packet (ASP)

May be required for students on an academic probation status

***Please note the following deadlines to submit the ASP for registration purposes***
  •         April 15th to register for Maymester and/or Summer semester
  •         July 15th to register for Fall semester
            Deadline Extended to August 16th 
  •         December 15th to register for Spring semester