Student Projects Accepted for Presentation at the 2022 SBM Conference!
- Compassion Cultivation in Acute Migraine Pain Management: Results from a Pilot Study
- Distress tolerance: Implications for opioid use disorder prevention in chronic pain management
- Asking for pain medication: The effect of perceived judgment on patients
- Sense of control in complementary alternative treatments for chronic pain
- The impact of opioid use on perceived judgment experienced by chronic pain patients from their physician.
- Acute Pain Sensitivity and Tolerance Among Patients with Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Disorder: Unique roles of anxiety and depression
- Research in the Time of COVID: Maintaining Scientific Momentum while Adapting to Changing Circumstances in the Pain SIG symposium “From a Distance: Using Telehealth to Enhance Chronic Pain Management”