Heading to SBM 2019!
Recently, all members of the Biopsychosocial Pain Management Lab submitted research abstracts for presentation at the 2019 Society of Behavioral Medicine (SBM) Conference. All research proposals were accepted! Dr. Wachholtz will be giving a talk on spirituality and health research. Accepted student abstract titles are:
- The Association Between Opioids and Sleep in Chronic Pain Patients
- The Headache of Migraine Management: Prevalence and Efficacy of Treatment Type in a National Migraine Population
- Adult Outcomes of an Under Diagnosed and Often Overlooked Child Migraine Population
- To Journal or Not to Journal: Migraine Journal Use Among 2015 Migraine in America Cohort
- Associations of Syringe Services Program Proximity with Injection Behaviors Among People Who Inject Drugs in Baltimor