Click Here for Application
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Eligible Applicants Must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident at the time of application.
- Have a 2.8 GPA.
- Submit evidence of a completed FAFSA.
- Be eligible for admission to the SEHD licensure program. Please note that acceptance into the Noyce program does NOT guarantee acceptance into SEHD.
- Have completed or be working on an undergraduate STEM degree (mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, computer science, engineering) at CU Denver or other institution.
- Have prior experience working with students in an educational or similar setting prior to starting the program OR be willing to gain this experience prior to starting the program.
- Be on track to complete the requirements of the secondary math or science certification within the allotted one year.
- Demonstrate a commitment to pursue a teaching career in a high-need school district. For more information, read the FAQs.
- Attend the weekly STEMinar (specific schedule TBD).
- Complete two years of teaching in a high-need district following licensure.
Before starting this application, you may wish to gather the following artifacts or information:
- Names and email addresses for two academic or professional references
- Transcripts from all universities attended (unofficial is fine)
- Evidence of completed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Current resume
If you do not have CU Denver log-in credentials, email for support.