Spring 2019 New Directions Courses

Spring 2019 New Directions Courses

Course # & Name Class Start Class Ends Day Instructor Notes: *These courses take place at the CU South Denver Campus PSCI 4009 - Politics of Budgetary Process 09:00 04:00 SU Hedges, Carol Classes will be held over 3 weekends ( January 19-20, February 2-3, February 16-17 ) PSCI 4414...
Fall 2018 New Directions Courses
Fall 2018 Course Offerings


How to Register for New Directions Courses:

  1. Visit: https://passport.ucdenver.edu/login.php and sign-in using your University username and password.

  2. Click UCD Access to proceed to the student portal.

  3. Click “Register” to view the drop-down menu. Then click “Register for Classes.”

  4. Select the registration term and continue to class search.

  5. Under the “Advanced Search” heading, click “Search.”

  6. Verify that you have selected the correct registration term, and proceed to course search by clicking “Extended Studies” under the “Campus” heading and “Political Science” under the “Subject” section. Hit “Search” at the bottom of the screen to browse the course list.

  7. Select your course by clicking on the arrow near the class name. Then hit “Select.”

  8. Your New Directions selected course(s) will now appear in your Shopping Cart and will be available when you are ready to enroll.

    If you encounter any difficulties during the registration process, call the Registrar’s Office at 303-724-8059. Please note that unpaid University balances may impact the ability to register. All billing questions should be directed to the Bursar’s Office at 303-315-1800.


  • CU Denver Special Processing Form: This form must be completed electronically and submitted to the CLAS Dean for all independent study and thesis/project proposals.
  • Transfer Credit Review Form: This form will initiate the faculty review of transfer course(s). The results from this review will be added to a student's transfer record on the student information system (SIS) and will be applied towards the appropriate degree requirement(s). Please contact your advisor to discuss the use of this form in more detail.
  • Late Add Form: This form should be used to add courses between the start of the second week of classes in the semester and the Census Date. Once complete, it should be turned in to the Registrar's Office. 
  • Schedule Adjustment Form: To be used only when add/drop registration options are not available via UCDAccess, or when signatures are required for adding or dropping.
  • Name and Record Update Request: Use this form to let the Registrar's Office know of a name change or if the information on your student record is incorrect.