Alumni (Summer 2015)
Subjects of Concentration:
Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering
1. Applied Linear Algebra
2. Advanced Electromagnetic Fields
3. Condensed Matter Physics
4. Atomic and Molecular Structure
5. Partial Differential Equations
6. Numerical Linear Algebra
8. Numerical Analysis II
Scalable Dielectrophoresis of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes
1. Masoud Asadi-Zeydabadi, Ph.D., Dept. of Physics (advisor)
2. Randall Tagg, Ph.D., Dept. of Physics.
3. Jan Mandel, Ph.D., Dept. of Mathematics.