Schedule Adjustment Form

Students use this form to register for regularly scheduled courses after online registration has closed for the semester.  

Special Processing Form

The Special Processing form is to be used when students wish to take an Independent Study, Thesis Hours, or Project Hours. 
Note: if using Chrome or Firefox, you will need to download the form and save it first before filling it out. 

Transfer Credit Form

This form is used for students who want to transfer coursework to the program from another institution.