Subjects of Concentration:
Buckingham Pi Theorem Applied to Chemical Rate Laws
1. Continuous Modeling
2. Applied Statistics
4. Game Theory
5. Numerical Analysis
6. Advanced Physical Chemistry
7. Real Analysis
8. Numbers and Operations
9. Analytical Approach to Geometry
10. Advanced Analytical Chemistry
Application of The Buckingham Pi Theorem on Chemical Rate Laws to Assess the Effects of Physical Variables
1. Lynn Bennethum, Ph.D., Dept. of Mathematics
2. Diana White Ph.D., Dept. of Mathematics.
3. Markus Emsermann, Ph.D., Dept. of Mathematics.
4. Hai Lin, Ph.D., Department of Chemisty