Summer 2018 Course Offerings:
- PSCI 5014 - Seminar: American Politics
- Instructor: Tony Robinson
- Meets: July 14/15, July 28/29, August 11/12
- PSCI 5085 - Comparative Governance: Environment and Society
- Instructor: Christoph Stefes
- Meets: Online for the duration of the Summer 2018 semester
- PSCI 5009 - Politics of the Budgetary Process
- Instructor: Tyler Byrnes
- Meets: June 9/10, June 23/24, July 21/22
Fall 2018 Course Offerings:
- PSCI 5914/4002 - Community Organizing and Community Development
- Instructor: Minsun Ji
- Meets: Aug. 25/26, Oct. 8/9, Sept. 29/30
- PSCI 5024/4024 - State Politics: Focus CO
- Instructor: Crisanta Duran, Speaker of the Colorado House
- Meets: Sept. 22/23, Oct. 13/14, Nov. 3/4
- PSCI 5265/4265 - Social Justice and Globalization
- Instructor: Richard Male
- Meets: Oct. 6/7, Oct. 20/21, Nov. 10/11
- PSCI 5535/4535 - Labor and Working Class Politics
- Instructor: Joseph Drexler
- Meets: Oct. 27/28, Nov. 17/18, Dec. 8/9
How to Register for New Directions Courses:
Visit: https://passport.ucdenver.edu/login.php and sign-in using your University username and password.
Click UCD Access to proceed to the student portal.
Click “Register” to view the drop-down menu. Then click “Register for Classes.”
Select registration term and continue to class search.
Under the “Advanced Search” heading, click “Search.”
Verify that you have selected the correct registration term, and proceed to course search by clicking “Extended Studies” under the “Campus” heading and “Political Science” under the “Subject” section. Hit “Search” at the bottom of the screen to browse the course list.
Select your course by clicking on the arrow near the class name. Then hit “Select.”
Your New Directions selected course(s) will now appear in your Shopping Cart and will be available when you are ready to enroll.
If you encounter any difficulties during the registration process, call the Registrar’s Office at 303-724-8059. Please note that unpaid University balances may impact the ability to register. All billing questions should be directed to the Bursar’s Office at 303-315-1800.
- CU Denver Special Processing Form: This form must be completed electronically and submitted to the CLAS Dean for all independent study and thesis/project proposals.
- Transfer Credit Review Form: This form will initiate the faculty review of transfer course(s). The results from this review will be added to a student's transfer record on the student information system (SIS) and will be applied towards the appropriate degree requirement(s). Please contact your advisor to discuss the use of this form in more detail.
- Late Add Form: This form should be used to add courses between the start of the second week of classes in the semester and the Census Date. Once complete, it should be turned in to the Registrar's Office.
- Schedule Adjustment Form: To be used only when add/drop registration options are not available via UCDAccess, or when signatures are required for adding or dropping.
- Name and Record Update Request: Use this form to let the Registrar's Office know of a name change or if the information on your student record is incorrect.