Office Location: CU Denver Building, 330F
- PhD, Environmental Science, Policy and Management, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management.
- Dissertation Title: Natural Hazard Policy and the Land Market: An Assessment of the Effects of the California Natural Hazard Disclosure Law.
- Master of Forestry, Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
- BA, Anthropology, Yale University.
Land use policy, environmental planning, GIS, spatial analysis, remote sensing, land use change modeling and simulation
MOST RECENT COURSES
- Natural and Built Environments
- Advanced Geo-Spatial Methods
- Environmental Management