This listing includes academic scholarships and financial awards that are open to CU Denver history students. We are grateful for our generous donors and partners who help provide the following opportunites for our students. Find the listing for internships and other opportunities here.
The Mark Foster Scholarship application will be available through this page and Scholarlynx Fall 2018.
1) Letter of intent addressing your interest in Colorado history and how this fellowship will advance your education. This letter should be no more than three pages.
2) Resume including previous work and educational expereience and two references. Academic references preferred.
3) Transcripts from all collegiate institutions you have atttended.
4) Writing sample of 3-4 pages
1) Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate history degree program at CU Denver
2) The Koch Fellowship application process includes an interview with the university advisors as well as History Colorado coordinators. Applicants must be prepared to schedule an interview within a certain time-frame. Usually two or three weeks after the applications are due.