- Are you a first-year CU Denver student looking to live in Campus Village?
- Are you interested in learning about and working on issues of housing justice, homelessness, and social equity?
- Do you want to live in an intentional community of change-makers?
- Seeking to gain professional and career development skills in public, nonprofit, and community leadership fields?
Living Learning Communities (LLC) provide shared college experiences by creating intentional communities that learn through relationship and practice. Our new LLC, the CU Denver Civic Engagement and Housing Justice Living and Learning Community, focuses on civic engagement through housing justice, and invites students that feel passionately about working towards innovative housing solutions and building community power to apply!
Becoming a member of this community will provide you with opportunities to:
- Breakfast and network with professors
- Engage relevant issues and promote positive social change
- Field excursions to community events and organizations
- Skill-building workshops
- Connect with professional internships
- Professional development and networking
- Learn from a foundational class in community organizing and personal development with a cohort of peers
- Practice facilitation, decision-making, and communication skills in a diverse community of learners