Trump Victory Leadership Initiative Fellowship Program
The Trump Victory Leadership Initiative is seeking motivated students across the country to serve as fellows for the 2020 election cycle. Fellows will have the opportunity to play an instrumental role in re-electing President Donald J. Trump and other Republicans and gain invaluable political field experience.
Who Can Apply?
- Any hardworking student who is looking to gain grassroots political field experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to meet goals and follow strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and quick learner
- Commitment to re-electing President Trump and Republicans down the ticket
Trump Victory Leadership Initiative Fellow Responsibilities
- Learn the RNC’s organizing model
- Organize and implement the field operation program in your area
- Recruit, train, and execute voter contact as directed by Regional Field Director
- Accurately report metrics to the Regional Field Director
- Must have reliable transportation
- Commitment of at least 10 hours per week
All interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
For questions regarding the TVLI Fellowship, please email email@example.com or call 303-725-5973.
Trump Victory Campaign Internship
The Colorado Republican Committee's internship program will provide the expertise needed to become a political operative by teaching you how to develop leadership and interpersonal skills, build a political network, and master cutting-edge campaign technology. The internship offers an unparalleled way to gain first-hand experience in voter contact operations, event turnout, and activist organizing, of which, can eventually pave the way for an official job as a political operative!
**College Credit is available if you're a college student and/or letters of recommendation from Political figures**
Program Objectives Through the Colorado Republican Committee’s internship program, you will:
* Receive the RNC’s Republican Leadership Initiative training
* Develop leadership skills through hands-on field experience
* Receive access to organizational building techniques to grow grassroots teams
* Supplement your academic background with practical experience in areas such as volunteer team building and voter contact operations
* Leadership, Organization Building
* Volunteer Engagement, Community Engagement
Job Type: Internship
Location: Denver, CO
Apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Due: August 15th at 11:59PM
In the subject line of your email, please write: “Intern Applicant - “Your Name.” Please Attach your resume!