Campaign & Project Management Internship
A virtual internship program focused on professional development, and winning battleground campaigns.
- Digital Organizing: Learning innovative methods to organize our next generation into political action.
- Advocacy & Direct Engagement: Learning advanced skills in voter engagement & direct marketing.
- Project Management: Learning skills and tools to develop and manage campaign projects.
- Campaign Consulting: Learning best practices in campaign strategy development & implementation.
- Virtual Network: Developing a multi-state virtual network of campaign professionals & activist leaders.
- Work 10-12 hours per week (flexible self-scheduled hours)
- Participate in weekly professional development workshops and training seminars
- Develop skills in the following: project management, campaign strategy development, advocacy virtual/digital organizing, communications, content development, and strategic planning
Successful interns will be eligible for:
- Leadership Positions & Opportunities
- Letter of Recommendation
- Professional Reference
- Internship Credit for Applicable Majors
- Professional Development Workshops & Seminars
Send your resume to Michael Miller at email@example.com by August 7th, 2020 @ 11:59PM
In the subject line of your email, please write: Intern Applicant - “Your Name” Please attach your resume.
Paid for and authorized by Flip the West. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. FEC #: 00640300.