Coloradans for Public Education Policy is offering Spring 2019 internships, both part and full-time, to aid in the implementation of an ambitious development plan for a young organization organized by Colorado’s foremost leaders in the advocacy for equity in education.
Interns will work directly with the Development Director to learn and execute best practices for political and non-profit fundraising as well as grassroots organizing. Daily tasks will include:
· Planning and staffing house parties/fundraisers.
· Researching and building lists of potential donors.
· Recruiting and overseeing volunteers.
· Managing campaign finance and field data.
· Organizing regular volunteer phone banks and door-to-door canvasses.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a career in non-profit public advocacy, political campaigns, or grassroots organizing. C4PEP will be working with local colleges and universities to see that interns are awarded school credit, when interested. Successful completion of the internship will provide you with great connections and a strong letter of recommendation, which will prove invaluable to future careers.