Whether you're a University of Colorado Denver alumnus or just interested in travel with a cultural and culinary theme, join us for what will be the trip of a lifetime! For years, ej Yoder has been leading CU Denver groups on an exploration of Spain’s rich and diverse culture through food.
This experience has resonated throughout the CU Denver community, and now by popular demand, this program has been crafted for our friends and alumni. Here is a taste of what to expect:
- Savor traditional and modern Catalonian cuisine
- Tour vineyards and learn the history and culture behind regional foods and wines
- Visit the Salvador Dalí Museum
- View master artwork by painters Pablo Picasso and Joan Miró
- Experience architecture by Antoni Gaudí
This Travel Program Includes: a centrally located 3-4 star hotel (rooms based on shared occupancy), entrance tickets, tour guides, and food at all activities listed in the itinerary. Not included: Flights, personal items, and any meals outside of those included in the program itinerary.
Program Dates: June 11 through June 18, 2016 - Full Program Cost: $4,900 per participant