The Philosophy Department's Philosophy in Everyday Life Scholarship is accepting applications until November 30!
- Any student currently declared as a
- CU Denver philosophy major
- Philosophy minor
- Ethics minor
- CU Denver student that is currently enrolled in at least their third course in philosophy at CU Denver.
- Students must have completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at CU Denver.
- Currently declared as a CU Denver philosophy major, philosophy minor, ethics minor
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
The deadline to apply is November 30, 2021 by 5:00p. The Department of Philosophy reserves the right not to award a scholarship for any given semester should the evaluating committee judge that no applications merit it.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com with the subject line: Philosophy and Everyday Life Scholarship Question