After you have applied
- You will receive a student ID and PIN number in the mail. Keep track of these; you can check your admission status online.
- Requests for additional information and correspondence about your admission status are sent via US mail
- promptly provide any requested information or documents
- contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or need assistance.
After you’ve been accepted
Perhaps you’re aware of what you need to find, so the information below is provided to get you exactly where you need to go -- as quickly as possible. Whether you need to find courses that are available, graduation information or upcoming news and events, it's all within a single click. Visit the Student Services page for a complete list of academic and student life resources and offices at UC Denver.
- Activate your university email account (you should do this right away)
- Research how you’d like to get to campus
- Meet with your advisor (an advisor's approval is required before you register for the first time)
- Complete assessment tests (if required)
- Pay your tuition deposit (if required)
- Register for classes. Don't wait! Register as soon as you are able for best course availability
- Obtain your student ID card
- Attend the Orientation or Welcome program for your term of enrollment
- Buy your textbooks
- You should also apply for financial aid and check out scholarship opportunities.