All late fees for the Spring 2020 semester will be waived. If you are unable to pay at this time, you will not be assessed a late fee.
Tuition for all CU Succeed Spring 2020 courses is due on March 30th.
CU Succeed classes are not being canceled. Follow instructions from your teacher about how your class will be continuing after spring break. This may be online, or if your school is extending your semester your CU Succeed class will be extended as well. Most districts are still making this determination. You will still have the opportunity to earn your college credits.
As schools and offices are transitioning to doing business remotely due to the effects of COVID-19, we highly recommend students either pay their tuition online, or by mailing a check to our Bursar's Office, instead of calling to pay via phone.
Information on how to claim your student account in order to pay your tuition online can be found here. Please note, you will need your nine-digit CU Denver student ID number in order to claim your account and pay online. If you need your student ID number, we recommend that you, the student, call us at 303-315-7030. Please note, that was we are functioning remotely, you will have to leave us a voicemail message requesting your ID number; we will return your call within one business day. We will require your full name and date of birth in order to release this number to you.
All courses and their cost are broken out by high school here.
Online Payment Instructions:
1. You will first need to claim your CU Denver Student Account:
· Go to https://myaccount.ucdenver.edu
· Follow the prompts and record the password and security questions you set.
· *Forgot your Student ID? Call CU Succeed at 303-315-7030.
· The “Account Resources” page contains your username and student email account Record and keep this information, then exit the page.
2. Go to the Passport ID portal and log in at www.ucdenver.edu/ucdaccess
3. Select the “Student Billing” tab.
4. Select “Pay Your Bill” to view your balance and make a payment.
Paying by Check Instructions:
If you intend to mail a check in order to pay for tuition, you may do so at the address below:
University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus
Mail Stop A098
13120 E. 19th Ave, Room 3120A Aurora, CO 80045
Please include the student's name and student's ID number on the check.