Final Exam Schedules
Spring 2014 final exam schedules have been emailed to all departments, but note that this distributed schedule only includes finals that are scheduled Mon-Thurs, and does not include Friday or weekend finals. ALL final exams can be looked up individually on the AHEC Calendar. To look up a final exam individually, go to CU Denver’s Academic Calendar website and follow the instructions below:
- Scroll down until you see Additional Information, and then click on Finals Schedule. This will take you to the Auraria Higher Education Campus Calendar website.
- Next, look under University of Colorado Denver, click on the CU Denver-Finals button, then select the View button near the top right corner in the white box.
- On the next page, you will need to change the calendar on the right side to May 2014.
- After the calendar has been set, you can now search for your course final. Near the top of the page, type in your course in the white box next to the Go button. For example, for ENGL 2030.001, type the course like this: ENGL%2030%001. Make sure you add the percent signs.
- Next, click on the GO button and the campus calendar will begin searching for your course final. Your final will pop up in the list below with the time and date.
- To find the location, you can either hover your cursor on the course for a moment, or click on the name of the course, and a small box containing the final exam location, date, and time of your course final will appear.
For more information contact Sarah Carr, Course and Curriculum Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-556-5894.